Thursday, February 7, 2008

Slow start to the day


We had lots of wind last night and I couldn't sleep. Got up about 4:30 am and went downstairs to read and watch TV. Fell back to sleep in my chair around 7 am and then woke at 10 am stiff and sore and still tired. Went up to my bed to stretch out and maybe sleep alittle more, but it was still windy and the furniture on my deck off the bedroom was still bumping around. Eventually got up and have done a little laundry and a little sewing...I really want to keep sewing, but there is this job in the kitchen I must attend to. It involves getting the saw out so I've been waiting till the wind dies down a bit so I can back the car out of the garage and it won't be so cold.


Seems to be getting a little better so guess I'll head off to Lowe's and get a few supplies. Went there yesterday without a list and didn't remember to get what I needed to fix the cupboard slideout. I did check out the garage doors and I need to replace mine, but didn't bring all the measurements I needed to order one. Just as well, when I got home and looked at the garage door mounting I realized that I really need to take care of the leak and the repair the drywall before I get the garage doors. I really need to make those calls that I hate to do to find someone that can help me get this problem taken care of. Maybe I can wait a month or so till the weather gets alittle better? Can you say procrastination? I think I'll work on reorganizing the kitchen and trying to find more space. Then I'll sew some more tonight while I watch Lost.

No comments: