Monday, February 18, 2008

Evaluating Fab 4

Well I didn't do so well. In fact until today I haven't even lifted a needle since my last post. Wow! That's not going to do! I don't have any particular excuses, there was just other stuff that was taking my attention. I haven't been letting down on the shopping front tho, so it looks like I've got things backwards. That I can explain....SALE, deals not to be missed! IMPULSESIVENESS! Doesn't help the the sewing and quilting outlet is going out of business and they have the best deal on Minkee. I LOVE Minkee on the back of quilts. I haven't finished the borders for the Bargello quilt yet and I'm about half-way thru sewing down the binding for the charity quilt.


What do you do when you fall off the horse.?...get up and try again. I'm really hoping that getting my goals and actions in writting will help me gain some control, and at least more awarness. Soon I hope to get a list of UFO's together and a list of projects I have intentions of making, I think those are called PIGs, and then I could make a list of all the tops I have waiting to be quilted. To tell the truth I'm afraid to do that...baby steps, I guess, and I'll be happy for the fact that I'm trying to face my purchases and my usage.



I'll take a stab at another Fab 4, even tho it is now already Monday, so by Friday I would like to accomplish:

1) Binding on charity quilt

2) Borders on Bargello quilt

3) Load a quilt on the frame

4) Make a new scrub hat and stethescope cover



I think those are fairly realistic. I do have tomorrow and Wednesday that I should be able give some time to the tasks. Maybe I'll even surprise myself and do more!

No comments: