Saturday, March 22, 2008

Orange Crush, Yikes!

The new mystery on www.Quiltville.com is about to get underway...I'm excited but I really, really want to finish my CC first! I'm still plugging away, no new pictures yet, but I have started working on the borders. Dragging my feet on quilting the Bargello too, but I did make the binding today. Baby steps, I know but I'm working on it. The fabric requirements for the new mystery is giving me an adrenaline boost tho...a push to the finish...what is it that runners get?


Since I don't have any quilt pictures right now I thought I'd post this picture...I love looking at pictures on other peoples blogs...I took it alittle over a week ago on one of those days that felt like spring might be coming but it couldn't make up it's mind whether to rain or shine. It's looking out my slidder on the north side of my house. Looked like that rainbow was coming right out of that house. Wonder where the pot of gold is? Looks like they could use it to fix whatever they have that grey sheet hanging over and I could use some too!


Oh yes! I almost forgot...busted 43 yds of fabric today! Gave it away to friends in my quilting group. That counts! I don't have to struggle to find a place to keep it or worry about using it up before I die. :)

2 comments:

Quilter In Paradise said...

great shot of the rainbow!!! thanks for sharing!
Beth

Helen in the UK said...

Hi Debbi, you left a question on my blog about my quilting on the CC but your profile is set to no-reply.
The random baptist fans I did were from a DVD by Patsy Thompson and the best thing is there is no pre-marking required!! You can see other examples of this pattern on my blog here: http://quiltsatcs.blogspot.com/2008/01/quilty-progress.html
and here: http://quiltsatcs.blogspot.com/2007/12/quilting-practice.html
It does take some conentration to do, but once you get your head round the design, it works well.
Hope that helps :)