Thursday, March 13, 2008

Checking In



Haven't got any quilt pictures to show right now, so here are my babies, Heidi my kitty and Buddy my big baby. Buddy is waiting patiently hoping Heidi will not eat all her food so he can. He is so submissive...the cat is the boss, even tho he out weighs her 10 to 1...he's about 100 lbs!

I have sewn my Carolina Crossroads blocks together, but I'm not going to say how I chose to do it yet as I don't have a picture. Will hopefully get borders on this weekend and then will post a picture.

I haven't had much time for sewing lately, or maybe it's not enough energy. I worked an extra day of overtime last week, been to the dentist, and seems like I've been running around too much. I'm looking forward to the weekend as I will have 4 days off. It's predicted to rain for most of it so I won't have to feel guilty about not working in the yard, but boy does it need it. I'll do alittle laundry and abit of housekeeping and then quilt. Oh, and there is a quilt show this weekend that I might decide to go to. Okay I better get myself to bed so I can get up for work in the morning...took a nap this afternoon around 5 and I'm not sleepy yet...I should never sit down around that time of day!

No comments: