Monday, July 28, 2008

A little finish

This is my second finish in the July challenge. Doesn't measure up to my grandious plans of finishing 5 big quilts...but it is a finish. Had to adjust my expectations as time was getting short...have a couple of other small projects in the works and may be able to get them finished tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath, I have a few other things on the adgenda for tomorrow. Not ready to give up yet... more later!

I'm not really sure when I made this, I do remember buying the kit at a quilt retreat about 3 years ago. Think I put it together last fall at quilt retreat and quilted it. It only needed binding and I did that Saturday after working some on my OC borders. I've started quilting the 2 other little projects I'm going to finish!

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just beautiful you have done a fantastic job well done...