Monday, May 26, 2008

Back from Vacation

Cancun was lovely...sunny and hot! Just how I like it. Barb and I had a great time. Besides relaxing and having margaritas we took a tour of Chitchen Itza and Xcaret. The ruins are quite impressive! Had fun floating down the underground river at Xcaret, both of us would consider going back there when we go back. Did some snorkling at the resort and at Xcaret. Water was alittle cloudy, but not bad.



I guess I've been back 2 weeks now, but seems like the most I've accomplished is to go to work. I've got lots to do around here and I just can't seem to get too motivated. Did pull some weeds from the back yard that were taller than me. The next batch is catching up, guess I'll get them later, did I ever say I was a gardener?



Sometimes I wish I had just bought a condo...but then were would I be without my Buddy? I sure would miss his 100 lbs of love! Here he is helping me out in the sewing room. "Whatcha doing Mom? Is it time to get up and move somewhere?"


Seems like I didn't miss much with the Mariners...boy oh boy! They are continuing the loosing streak. Just can't seem to get it done. Ouch!

No comments: