Thursday, May 29, 2008

Step 3 done!

No picture yet, but tonight I did sit down and work on step 3 of OC. Surprise, surprise I finished it. Only 44 blocks so it wasn't too time consuming. Took about 2 hours fo cutting, sewing and pressing. Not bad. Now, I should have just proceeded onto step 4...what's the problem? I have to commit to my fabric choices! I have a stack of fabrics that I pulled to play with sitting there saying pick me, pick me! And I just can't decide. I've been reviewing the pictures of those who have gone before me and taken the plunge...And reviewing the pictures I posted eariler of the many possibilities and I haven't come to a decision yet. But I'm going to. Before Saturday when we get together to sew at the library. If I'm good I'll be able to do step 4 and 5 on Saturday. What? Be caught up before the next step is posted? What a thought!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey, coming up on the rails now! I think you'll just have to take a pin and plunge it blindfold (you blindfolded that is, not the pin) into your fabrics to make the choice.